Osiris Standard includes: 1 Interface Cable, 1 Osiris Re-Flash license, 1 Base Tune, and 3 eTune adjustments. Osiris is a Windows-based software; you will need a Windows-based laptop or a tablet that runs a full version of Windows for flashing the Base Tune and for data logging.
There is no support for forced induction applications (turbo, supercharger or nitrous) with Osiris Standard. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase Osiris Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
There is no support for engine swaps with Osiris Standard. You will need to go to one of our Pro Tuners or purchase Osiris Tuner and go to a professional tuner.
You will have 1 year to use your 3 eTunes. If the year passes or you have used the 3 eTunes, you can purchase additional eTunes. It can take up to two weeks to receive your eTune adjustments. eTune: is the recalibration of the Base Tune.
2003 350Z, G35, GT350 (coupe), FX35, FX45 and 2004 Pathfinder, FX35, FX45, GT350 (coupe and sedan) will require the purchase of an Innovate Motorsports wideband for data logging the Air Fuel Ratios.
There is no support for the 2003 G35 or GT350 Sedans; they have an older style ECU that is not compatible with Osiris.
Core models include Z, G, Q50, Q60, Titan, Armada, Frontier, and Juke.
Non-Core models are Sentra, Versa, Maxima, Altima, X-Terra, Pathfinder, NV, Cube, and other models that are not listed in the Core list. If you have a Non-Core model and the ROM is not currently supported, there is a $200 patch fee, it can take up to 2 weeks to patch the ROM (it will vary with the current work load).
This product has a 1 year from date of purchase warranty and is not transferable.
NOTICE: This product will not help you pass emissions if your vehicle is modified or has existing emissions associated problems.
Osiris Standard tuning process.
* Map 1 = Performance, Map 2 = Valet, Map 3 = Security
- Fill out our build form
- We will ship you the Interface cable
- Download Osiris from the support section of our website.
- Interface your vehicle with your laptop to get the ECU part number.
- Email your ECU part number to eTune@uprev.com, place your order number in the subject field.
- We build your custom Base Tune according to your modifications, and email it to you
- You will flash the Base Tune onto your ECU.
- Follow the data log instructions
- Email your data logs to email@example.com, it can take up to two weeks to receive your revised tune.
- Flash your revised tune.
All returns will have a 10% restocking fee.
Any adjustments emailed after the initial base tune has been flashed to the ECU will count as an e-tune.